Thursday, February 24, 2011

creating outside of the box....

I've been having lots of trouble sleeping lately and feel like my mind is going 100 mph. Since I haven't had card orders, I feel like that's my time to try different things. Kind of like a vacation from Posh Paper Sweets. So today, I finished up my, first attempt at using distress inks, card AND I designed this Shabby chic headband to list on etsy. Two finished items in one day! I've had an etsy shop for about a year now but have yet to list anything on it yet. lol baby steps! So I go through the steps and then when I'm about to do the last step to list...it takes me back to the very beginning erasing everything I had just inputed. Dang it! Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Here are a couple of photos of my "non" paper creation.      


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

Very Cute!! Love the flowers. So pretty for a little girl.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oh I absolutely love those flowers, Leslie! So pretty!
I hope you can figure out how to load your Etsy shop. I have no idea.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Cami said...

Great job with those fabric flowers and headband! I like when you "create outside of the box" Leslie cause you come up with the prettiest things! Don't Stop!!
Hugs, Cami

Silvie Z said...

oh, these are super cute, Leslie! I love flowers and yours are really beautiful! You always come up with new original creations, I'm aweed by your talent! Keep them coming!
Have a nice day and great weekend, sweetie!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

VictoriousVixen said...

wow Leslie, this is just amazing!!

cabio's craft corner said...

This is so pretty Leslie :o)
Hugs,
Cabio